Thursday, February 11, 2010

pain

u know u r in pain
when u wake up feeling pain
what do i have now?
yes family and me and some friends

i have lost a bf
a husband-to-be, a family-to-be

i hate it when she posts on her status bragging about how good her life is and that she got proposed
i dont like it
i dont like it when students keep writing on her FB telling her how great she is and how much they love/miss her
i dont like it
do i really have to behave like them
smiling and cute and happy all the time
i cant fake myself
i dont know how to
but this people is so likable
so so so likable
fuck this people
i am so jealous
i dont ilke it when people are better than me and produce a threat to me
tell me about perceived threat

im left with nothing
i wont have a job very soon
soon enough that it is going to extremely miserable
left with nth

pain it is

No comments:

Post a Comment