Thursday, September 17, 2009

u dont seem to be the one for me

wei shen me mei ci dou yao wo zhu dong sms ni call ni kan kan ni zuo shen me
wo yao yi ge hui shi chang guan xin wo de nan peng you
ni na yang fang zhong wo rang wo jue de ni bu zhong shi wo

everytime it reconfirms that you're not the one
i want someone that can make me laugh
i want someone that i can smile when i think of him
when i think of you i feel insecured, worried... mostly negative feelings
is it because i have grown older and older?
when i first dated him i have great imagination i think about him i smiled... nothing much worried me...
so is the 2nd one.. i got very happy when she msg / call me
when he does so i am happy but at the same times i feel like i want to yell at him.. i feel angry at him...

No comments:

Post a Comment