Friday, September 11, 2009

i hate this man

i dont know if i should continue to be with this man
why do we literally every single night
he doesnt provide me security
he doesnt make me feel safe, loved, comfortable
i feel so lost with him
i feel so angry with him
why am i with someone like this
i dont like the feelings of suspecting someone
i feel like he cheats on me
i dont like not trusting someone
this relationship is very hard to me
i hate him
i hate him
i hate him
i hate him
needa stop my jealousy and hatred and anger
i dont wanna start my morning like this
i think the only time i am happy is when i am not with him
when i am not with anyone
he makes me feel so miserable
he makes me complain about life more
he does not complete me
i dont know why i am with him
i am wasting my fucking money on his trip
why am i so fucking dumb
he doesnt fucking care about me
he doesnt even fucking care to explain things to me
nowadays he doesnt even care to call me on my cell anymoreeeeeeeeeee
rp93b[9 uti'5
im in pain i wanna kill him i hate him
i knew that i used to be very angry with him and i never cried
nowwwwwwwwwww wi am angry and always sad and always crying for him
and he does not understand that
i'd rather be single
saying i love you alone is not sufficient

No comments:

Post a Comment