Thursday, October 15, 2009

death

suffocated
wo yao si wo yao si
it has been a good week with him
most of the time were happy
we fight again
again
whats new
because of my selfishness
not knowing how to plan
causes so much troubles and pain towards him and me
im not the boss
not that i donwan him to come stay in here
i dont want to create a bad impression
understand me?
i didn tknow that wearing jeans is goign to cause so much problem to u
i didnt know that the dvd player is not going to work
i suggested u to go to coffee place
the library wont let u go online
i dont want to look unprofessional
is this how i sacrifice people to make myself feel good
which in the end i don't feel good at all?
i feel so bad now
so so bad
but i dont know what and how to do
when i dont know how
i get all mad
i get pissed off
is it me or what
i cant seem to handle situations well
he is so pissed off at me now
and we can't communicate
how am i supposed to marry someone like that
or even better
how would someone marry someone like me
i feel torn
wish i could jump off the building and fall

No comments:

Post a Comment