Monday, March 29, 2010

why is everything that is happening to me is against me?
i have been suffering so much
for the longest time
shuddup to those mother fucking people who say that they go through ups and downs
for a month?
ya. i am sure its depressing. fuck off

i am so so so so stressed and depressed now
nothing is going right
the mother fucking love r/s
resigned without a job?
THATS FUCKNG RETARDED
how did i get the courageous to do so??
so impulsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you qwest!
the worst customer service!
the fucking lady was trying to yell at me for something that she said wrong?!
WTF?
now unclaimed property?
so much for the mother fucking USD 74.18!!!!!!!!!!
I made like 5 calls?!!!!!!!!!! and each time i bet it costs me at least RM5.
like almost RM 30!!!!!! OVER A YEAR!???????????????????????????????????????????/////

i hate mylifeeeeeeeee
who can i really tellllllllll
nobody would understand
they would only think that im depressed
and i like to complain and whineee
i hate my life

No comments:

Post a Comment